Any way here is how to make your cheap and effective new best friend!
You will need:
- a tupperware with its' lid
- some baking paper (that has NOT been pre-greased/oiled)
- a few sponges
|I find that GWs' basing kit boxes are perfect for little wet palettes, of course you can use a bigger tupperware if you want!|
Here we go!:
1) Place your sponges in the tupperware (you may need to cut them to fit perfectly)
2) Soak until the water is level with the top of the sponges and these are fully gorged with water
3) Cut a piece of baking paper to the size of your tupperware and place on sodden sponges
4) Mix up your paints and enjoy hours of painting!