Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Prophet

WIP

This wonderful little guy was given to me as a birthday present from Raffaele of "Forged Monkey". Thank you Raffa ;) !




I wanted a desolate setting to contrast with the very serene look of the miniature. However I could not have the "desolation" overpower this figure, which is quite small as these things go... So I settled for a broken column, scattered parchments and dirt to create this feeling of a wrecked Scriptorium. Obviously there is still a bit of work to go...



I hope to be able to show you this little guy finished in the near future!
Also I will write a tutorial on papers, parchments and other bureaucratic equipment that can be used or created to embellish your future bases and dioramas... ("No rest for the wicked" as Gran always says...)


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-People-Studio/168191060042372